Wednesday, August 29, 2018

20018 - Day 241/124 - Wednesday...1585...

I started to crop this photo a little bit, but then I decided, Oh what the hell, I kind of like it just the way it is. I took this photo in the elevator lobby of the place where we DID NOT meet Chairman McCaul yesterday. We were supposed to meet him there, but he had been detained and asked if we could meet him at another location, which we did. BUT, all was not a loss for this spot, it was worth getting this nice view of the Capitol.

As I reported yesterday, yesterday was a really good day, and today was a good day as well. I am impressed with the amount of work I have been able to get accomplished, and that will be good in the long term. It will also mean that I will NOT need to spend the entire Labor Day Weekend working on things that I had not been able to accomplish before.

We don't really have too many plans for the weekend, I am hoping to spend a lot of time taking naps in the big blue chair. Otherwise, there will be the usual stuff to get done, and watering the landscaping will occupy a good bit of my time, BUT there will be three days to accomplish what I usually have to get done in two days.

Good news.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THE CAPITOL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment