Friday, August 24, 2018

2018 - Day 236/129 - Friday...1591...

If I have a chance to get myself in front of my colleagues and talk with them, whether it is about REALTOR® Ethics or TREPAC or How to Succeed in Business (by working really, REALLY hard, you can bet your last jelly donut that I am in my element. Today, I had the opportunity to guide an Orientation Ethics class to newly licensed REALTORS®, which totally made my day. I like that a lot.

IT. IS. FRIDAY. Just making sure you were aware. IT. IS. HOT. Just making sure you are aware. CAN'T. FIX. STOOPID. Just making sure you are aware. I. HAVE. TO. COME. UP. WITH. ANOTHER. PLAN. FOR. WATERING. Just making sure you are aware.

I cannot keep up the watering schedule that I have been on. We are in the midst of what portends to be a deep, lasting drought. That is the new normal. Drought or flood, I doubt there will be much of any in-between from here on out. Things are changing (times, etc.), and we have to adjust. Sad. Tomorrow, I plan to water the bamboo. You really can't kill bamboo (to the best of my knowledge) but it is looking pretty shabby.

We will talk more later.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STOOPID, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment