Tuesday, August 28, 2018

2018 - Day 240/125 - Tuesday...Something...

SO...the most fun of the day award goes to the ABoR TREPAC Bowling Night, raising money for TREPAC. Our fiscal year ends on September 30th, and we are pushing to make sure we achieve out quotas and goals. Bowling with a bunch of real estate professionals is always a fun thing, and tonight was extra-fun. This is a photo of me and Holly, the ABoR TREPAC Committee Chair. It is absolutely a pleasure to work with Holly, and she is a great leader in our association. Always open to having fun and letting me lead her into situations she might otherwise take a pass on. A GREAT sport!

Tuesdays have a tendency to be good days, mostly because they are not Mondays. Today was a really good day. I actually made significant progress in some deadlines I had and still have. I have two major deadlines I am working, one is due Friday and the other is due next Wednesday. I am in control of both the deadlines, and it will all be good, but there are other issues in the day that need to be taken care of. In addition to enjoying the TREPAC Bowling Night this evening (see above) and in addition to the progress made to the looming deadlines, I also met with our Congressman Michael McCaul, Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security. The Chairman lives in Austin, and we get a chance to see him every now and then, and he is always warm, welcoming and down to earth. A very nice guy.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FUNDAY TUESDAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment