Thursday, August 23, 2018

2018 - Day 235/130 - Thursday...1600...

Today was a day of many accomplishments, and lots of things crossed off my 'to-done' list. Jody had a dental appointment in Austin this morning, and then I was off to the office. Our friend Lynda had scheduled their monthly 'soup lunch' with Jody, so she picked him (and the girl dogs) up and took them all home for lunch. When I was finished at the office, I headed to Marble Falls to attend the Highland Lakes Association of REALTORS® 2018 Member Election Social & Affiliate Appreciation Dinner. And, as long as we were all there, we may just as well have a TREPAC auction as well. This is a picture of Sonya, me and Casey after dinner. It was a blast, and I have a pretty good idea that they raised a good bit of money during the event. They have already exceeded their fund raising goal for this year, and they just keep going and going and going! Thanks for inviting me.

Tomorrow will be a fun day; guiding a class of newly licensed REALTORS® for their introduction to Ethics, and then a quick meeting with some buds to raise MORE TREPAC investments.

I am the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HIGHLAND LAKES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment