Saturday, August 18, 2018

2018 - Day 230/135 - Saturday...Increasing...

Full Disclosure: I was not lucky enough to see this sunset this evening, but one of OUR new friends, ADAM, took this photo and shared it with me, so I could share it with you. Adam and Elliot are new friends of lots of Texas REALTORS®, and their company was a generous supporter of the CRS programs that were presented on this cruise. They offer (you will get that later) a great product that I will soon be a subscriber of, and one that I expect will put more dollars into my pockets, and the pockets of my agents. If you want to know more about that, let me know. But I digress... Tonight is the last night of our Texas REALTORS® International Cruise (2018 Edition). Just about the time you get really comfortable with the new friends you have met, you have to go pack and put your bags out in the hallway outside your cabin. Kind of like the old Carol Burnett show...we're so glad we had this time...together. I have met some really nice people, made (what I think will be) some long-lasting friends, and also had a chance to learn more about and understand more about friends I already had. All I can say is, if you are thinking about taking one of these cruises with your colleagues, do it. Don't wait. The next cruise is scheduled for April 11th, and it will be a five day cruise. Quick, so you will just have to make friends more quickly. YOU CAN DO IT.

SO...I survived three different classes today, beginning at 8:30 and ending after 5 this afternoon. Lots of (more) really good information. Then there was a nice reception where thanks were shared with all the folks that worked so hard to coordinate all this, then we retired for some free time (R-Bar) before dinner.

And then the packing. I got done and set my bags out with 15 minutes to spare.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, OVER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment