Saturday, August 11, 2018

2018 - Day 223/142 - Saturday...1559...

In the spirit of equal time, I thought I would share this photo of the way the girls ride in the car when I go with them on the weekends. Usually they alternate; Callie starts in my lap, and then the pushy Lexie girl barrels her way in, and Callie goes into the back seat. Today, they decided they could share the lap for a while, but only for a while. They can only do the sharing thing so much...and then Lexie has to be declared the winner. Callie is a much more clam and reserved girl, and she does not mind to be in the background.

Over the last 24 hours, we have received about a quarter-inch of rain. Not enough, but something. Hopefully, there will be more rain over night, and some more tomorrow. We can hope.

I did manage to get the chicken coop cleaned this afternoon, and then we went into Georgetown for lunch, and then I took hay out to the cattle. I did also manage to get a little bit of shopping in as well. It is a sales tax Holiday today and tomorrow, so, in addition to everything being on sale, there was no sales tax to pay! WIN!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TANDEM GIRLS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas!

No comments:

Post a Comment