Thursday, August 9, 2018

2018 - Day 221/144 - Thursday...1556...

I crossed my fingers, crossed my toes, crossed my legs and crossed my buns (try to get that picture out of your head), but there has been no rain. There was rain a little bit (Texas little bits) north of us, and I could see the dark skies and even some lightning. But other here on the Edge of Nowhere. The chances of rain are increasing little bit as we get closer to the weekend. Fifty percent chance on Saturday. That would be swell. Anything to save me from having to keep watering. But, it is what it is...

Otherwise, this was a pretty good day. In fact, overall, this has been a pretty good week! Tuesday sucked, but you can't have everything! Now if I can just make it through tomorrow, it will all work out okay!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DARK SKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment