Monday, August 20, 2018

2018 - Day 232/133 - Monday...1587...

There are finally some blooms on the plumeria that Mikey (from Del Ray Beach) brought to us last year. He brought several, but only one made it through the winter. I bought two more and they have not bloomed yet this year, but this one is thriving and I love the blooms and the fragrance. It reminds me of buttered popcorn. Of course, lobster reminds me of buttered popcorn, too, so there is that.

Whatever...

OMFG...I do not know what I will do with all the extra time tomorrow morning. I expect, however, that I will be able to put it to SOME good use...maybe an extra half-hour of sleep. My phone kept telling me that there was lightning detected near the house, and as I got closer, it sprinkled a little bit of rain here and there, but I saw nothing close to the house. When I got home, the driveway was wet, but still I thought there would be just a trace. Jody said it rained for a few minutes. When I went outside (I was watering the trees), there was a reading of 0.39" in the gauge. Since then, there has been a little more rain, and there are still a few chances of more rain overnight. We shall see if there is any more accumulation.

Okay, if it is Monday, it must be 'Antiques Road Show'. This journal entry MUST END.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PLUMERIA, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment