Sunday, August 26, 2018

2018 - Day 238/127 - Sunday...1575...

In honor of National Dog Day, I give you this photo of our two girls. I searched my photos for 20 minutes looking for one that had not been posted already AND had them both together AND looked like they were well mannered. Hard to get all three of those things in one dog photo. But here you are, it is Lexie on the left (the piglet) and Callie on the right.

I got all my chores done, and paced myself. Chicken coop cleaned, hay to the cattle, cleaned the cartridge on the pool filter, did a LOT of this-and-that, and still had time for a couple naps in the big blue chair. That list of chores does not seem like much of anything, but it got more intense as it went along. I even have the trash can out by the road for the early morning collection.

Still hot. Still dry.  A little bit envious of the 50 inches of rain that hit Hawaii, but hopefully no one was hurt. Fifty inches can do some damage. We would be happy for two or three, if you could just sent it our way.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, DOG DAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment