Wednesday, August 22, 2018

2018 - Day 234/131 - Wednesday...1579...

When we dug up all (okay, as much of it as we could) the Nandina (a nasty, deep rooted bunch of plants that should never be encouraged), it made room for a new bed of plants, and for some plants that had been there already, but had been shut out by the Nandina. This particular plant, either a survivor that had lain dormant, or something the birds sowed in the refreshed bed, is yet to be identified by us or anyone we know. It is over five feet tall, and it has recently bloomed. It has a bloom that reminds me of a corn plant, but I have never seen corn plants much taller than 12 to 18 inches high. SO...if you know what this is, lemme know and I will be sure to give you credit for your horticultural knowledge.

Bueller? Bonnie?

For a Wednesday, this was not a bad day at all. I did make it in to the office, and did some power real estate, went to one meeting, and then back to the office. I am counting down to the three-day Labor Day weekend. It is in sight, I just need to be patient. Breathe!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, WHAZZIT?, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment