Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 10/356, 2024 - Wednesday

I used to be much better at taking photos everyday to be included in this journal, but I am becoming more and more lax in that discipline. I had a perfect opportunity this evening, too, at the neighbors dinner, but nope, I did not even think about it until I got back home. No matter, with my marketing background, I know that photos of cute pets and ugly children always catches peoples attention. And, since I don't have any children, ugly or otherwise, you can relish with this photo of Callie and the Piglet. We had a chilly walk this morning, but it was not a real problem. I made it in to the office, got some work done, and headed home about 1:30 or 2 o'clock. I had a couple things to do around the house, and I headed down to Jimmie and Linda's at 6 to head off to the neighbors dinner at Bella Sera in Liberty Hill. I ordered calamari and Eggplant Parmesan, and it was all good. There were probably 15 neighbors attending, and it is always fun to get together. Shelley is in charge of the February dinner, and I may volunteer the month after that. Everyone is preparing for the three days of cold weather we are expecting next week, the grocery shelves are becoming vacant of food stuffs, and it is the most frequent topic of conversation. It will all be okay, and we will all survive it. We'll complain, but we will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment