Sunday, January 14, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 14/352, 2024 - Sunday

My walk this morning was more of a meandering. When I got out of bed this morning, it was 24 degrees. When I went out to walk, it was 23 degrees. When I finished my meander, about a mile and a half, it was 21 degrees. It stayed 21 degrees for most of the day, it got up to 24, and now it is 19 degrees. Not sure how much colder it will be overnight, but I might meander again in the morning. Maybe not. After my meander, I did a lot of nothing. That was the vow I made yesterday, and I pretty much kept the vow, until Linda called and asked me if I wanted to go for ice cream. So, Jimmie and Linda and I went for ice cream a little after four o'clock. I had intended to have my last meal of rice and black eyed peas that Pam brought me on January 2nd, but soon after I got home from ice cream, I was presented with a spaghetti dinner; cheese, salad, spaghetti, sauce and meat balls, and a big loaf of bread. I am so lucky to be here at the Curious House, looked after by all these wonderful neighbors. Not sure what it was, but I must have done something right, somewhere along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment