Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 24/342, 2024 - Wednesday

You can believe whatever you want, but let me be clear; I am NOT complaining about the rain. I might be (I can neither confirm nor deny) complaining about the time rain arrives, but I am not complaining about the rain. We did not walk again this morning, it was raining. It was actually okay with me, I would have most likely done only half of the walk, I needed to be in Austin early. I was scheduled for a continuing education class, and a committee meeting, which took me from 9AM until 1PM. Then it was off to the office, speaking with a couple clients on the way, and trying to stay dry. I got what needed to be done in the office done, and headed home. There was some traffic on the way home, it was raining and we in Texas can hardly drive when it is NOT raining. Once I got home, I had some dinner, and I was just getting ready to have some cheese and crackers, when Linda called. They had received a King Cake from New Orleans, and asked me down to have some. Linda also put some in a zip-lock for me to bring home, and, naturally, I got the baby. I think Linda actually rigged that. She also professes NOT to cheat at Words with Friends, but I am not too sure about that. Whatever. Tomorrow and the rest of this week should be calm, nothing too much pressing, and no overscheduling. Not sure that is a word. Book club is tomorrow night, and I am reading a new book that, so far, I think is worth sharing. Mad Honey. If you are so motivated, take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment