Saturday, January 20, 2024

Volume 16 - Day20/346, 2024 - Saturday

It was too cold to walk this morning, it was 24 degrees when I crawled out of bed. Tomorrow is going to be cold again, but not AS cold as it was this morning. The low forecast for tomorrow is only 31, so I expect there will be a nice walk in the morning. We made it to five estate sales this morning, three in Sun City and two more in TeraVista. I managed to buy about $30 worth of treasures, and overall it was a lot of fun for me, Diane and Marian. On the way back, we stopped at the Volkswagen dealer, to see if they had any new information about the ID. Buzz, the all electric bus. The answer, in case you are wondering, is NO. There should be more information later this year, and I am used to waiting. I waited on the Chevy Volt and both Teslas, so I can wait for the new bus. After that, I took a nap, and then headed off to Costco and HEB. I could not find an apple pie (for Val and Paulina) at Costco, so I asked about them, and they say they only make apple pies now for Holidays. That's odd. I also could not find the coffee that I usually buy, so sometime before I go again, I will take a picture of the box and take it with me. I got home, fed the girls and myself (pimento cheese flips), and then watched the news. That about takes care of it for this day, but these clouds were interesting this aafternoon. I think there is a front coming or going, not sure which.

No comments:

Post a Comment