Sunday, January 7, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 7/359, 2024 - Sunday

I'm feeling all accomplished with myself this evening. I got everything on my chore list done (it was a short list), but one thing was a bit complicated. One of my more eccentric clocks was in need of repair, and I have been thinking about a few solutions to its challenge for a couple weeks. My ponderance (is that a word) was rewarded when I took a few pieces of the clock apart, corrected the problem, put it back together, and it is working just like it is supposed to. Very proud and satisfied with my old self. When I was pondering estate sales last week, I concluded also, that I have room for more clocks, so prepare yourselves for your next visit to the Curious House. The cold morning actually started with a nice walk, and there was a pretty sunrise, as evidenced by the photo accompanying this entry. I watched Sunday Morning with the girls all piled up in the chair with me, and then headed out to brunch with Alisha, Reuben and Terry. I really look forward to our brunch meetings, because, besides eating, there is a lot of laughing going on, mostly caused by my lack of demeanor and that fact that I can get dressed but no one should really take me anywhere. It is supposed to start raining overnight, and be really windy and cold for the next couple days. It was a beautiful day today, mid-60s and beautiful clear skies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment