Saturday, January 13, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 13/353, 2024 - Saturday

I am pretty sure this sunset is just Mother Nature messing with us, because overnight, we are going to be down to about 25 degrees, and worse on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Next Thursday and Friday, we will be just at freezing or a little bit below. The shelves at HEB are bare, but I am in good shape. I shopped on Thursday and Friday, and bought NOTHING with any nutritional value. I'm getting a head start putting on my winter weight. It was a chilly walk this morning, and I expect it will be much colder tomorrow, but as long as there is not a lot of wind, we will all be okay. We hit four estate sales this morning, and Deb joined us from Vancouver, WA. I spent about (maybe) $20 on stuff that I could not live without. One was a package of Dead Sea Mud, that I intend to use on my face to open up those pores! After the estate sales, I had vowed to do nothing else (and maybe nothing else tomorrow), and I was very successful with that goal. I am threatening to learn how to access Netflix and Prime Video over the next couple days, because there are about six or seven movies I want to see, and they are not playing anywhere around the Curious House. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment