Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 3/363, 2024 - Wednesday

Much to my dismay, we had a good walk this morning. It had rained overnight, and it felt kind of rainy this morning, but it wasn't raining. I would have been okay with not walking, but I was outnumbered, so I sucked it up and walked. As usual, we solved many of the worlds problems, and that was a good thing. I made it in to the office, got some stuff done, and went to a meeting just before lunch. The new year is getting off to a nice start, and fingers are crossed that it will continue. I got home about 2:30 this afternoon, and did a few things around the house, and Jimmie and Linda and I went to Olive Garden for dinner. It is always fun to hang out with them, and we spend a lot of time laughing and kidding. After dinner, we went to Dos Mangos for ice cream. I asked for a half-scoop of two different flavors, and I think I ended up with three scoops. I'm trying to cut back. Jimmie said it was just because they like me at Dos Mangos. Whatever. So, now I am back home, watching some tv, and trying to keep my feet warm. It is supposed to rain again tomorrow, 80% chance. Overnight last night, I registered 1.02" or rain in the gauge, so that is not a bad start for the new year. Tomorrow, I will scope out estate sales, and get back in to the weekend routine planning. There are still several movies I want to see, so I will see if there any near to schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment