Saturday, January 6, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 6/360, 2023 - Saturday

It was colder than I would have liked for walking this morning, but it was a nice walk. The photo accompanying this entry was of the moon and Venue this morning, very nice, it was pretty to see. Marge and I went to the one estate sale that was in Georgetown today, Marge bought nothing, I spent $1.50 plus tax. After we got home, I did a little office work, cleared out some files, did a little work on my 2023 tax stuff, and then went down for a nap. I took off to see a movie early this afternoon, American Fiction. It is one of the movies I have been wanting to see, and I thought it was really good, even though Tracee Ellis Ross died in the first 30 minutes. Leslie Uggams is also in the movie, and I can remember watching Sing Along with Mitch (Miller) when I was a little kid. Leslie Uggams was one of the members of that show, and she is 80 years old now. All the cast members did a great job, and if you have a couple extra hours, I recommend you go see it. On the way home, I stopped at HEB and got a few things, and then stopped at MOD Pizza. I had a coupon, so I have dinner now for a couple days. Tomorrow will be a brunch day, and maybe another movie, it depends on if I can find anything I want to see. Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment