Monday, January 1, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 1/365, 2023 - Monday

Ugh! Volume 16 of something that was intended to be a one-year stupid thing. 365DaysOfBill.com. It's like the Seinfeld blog, because it is about nothing. Whatever. So, today is the first day of the new year, and it feels eerily like yesterday, if you ask me. 2024 is not that much different than 2023 if the truth were known. We had a nice walk this morning, it was a bit warmer, and it will be a bit warmer yet (I think) in the morning. I have not had any black eyed peas, but I will ask them tomorrow at breakfast if they can find a spoon full in the kitchen somewhere. A day late is better than nothing. I was invited over to Candy and Mike's for dinner this afternoon, and it was delicious. Beef tenderloin, scalloped potatoes, mushrooms and corn. There was quite a discussion about the corn, and most of you are familiar enough with me NOT to ask what the discussion was about the corn. During one of the many trips outside today, the girls were spied upon by their number one nemesis, the squirrel. All was calm, apparently the squirrel saw them first and there was not barking on the part of any of them. I was nekkid most of the day, because I did laundry, and when I do laundry, I do ALL the laundry. At this time, everything is clean and I am no longer nekkid, which is a comfort to the masses. New day, same old stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment