Monday, January 29, 2024

Volume 16 - Day 29/337, 2024 - Monday

Another beautiful day in central Texas, temperatures in the middle 70s, and a beautiful blue sky. We had a good walk this morning, and tomorrow will be a walk and then breakfast with the ROMEOs I headed in to the office kind of early this morning, because I had an appointment at 1PM to have a dash cam installed in the little white car. After that, I stopped and had the car washed, so I am ready for the rest of the week. The rest of this week looks pretty calm, I have a couple meetings, and I will donate some blood on Thursday. I finished my latest book, Mad Honey this afternoon, and I have to tell you, there were more twists and turns than I was expecting. A great read, so if you are looking for a good book, I recommend this one. I will wait a couple days before I pick another book, but it looks like I will be reading (listening) to at least a couple books a month. I need your opinions, and hopefully they will agree with my opinion. I found this packet of tuna in the street in front of my house this morning, after I finished my walk. I cannot be sure, but I don't think it was there when I left for the walk. I think someone was having a food delivery, and this packet of tuna just fell out of the package and landed in the street. There is a 'best by date' of January 7, 2026. I think it is okay to eat it (there is nothing in my pantry that can beet that 'best by' date), but most opinions say it could be poisoned or otherwise tampered with. What say ye? Just as a point of reference, I am drinking milk with a 'best by' date of early January. Yes, 2024!

No comments:

Post a Comment