Thursday, August 3, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 215/150, 2023 - Thursday

Busy day! A nice walk started it all off, with Paul and Jack. In to the office, touched a bunch of stuff on my desk and got it all taken care of. Entered a new listing, got that all loaded up, did a property management meeting with Kay-Kay and Laura, and a visit in the office with a couple clients. THEN...I had leftover pizza from Tuesday, and left for home early. I got home, did a couple things, and then went BACK in to Austin for a 5:30 Dare-E-Oke TREPAC event at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. It was fun seeing lots of friends, and it was the first time I had a real chance to visit with Teresa in quite some time. Teresa was my first broker, and I was full of questions. I learned a LOT from Teresa, and I still practice things she taught me on a daily basis. Who knew Teresa was that much taller than me, or maybe I am just going through my shrink cycle. Not sure. I did an Irish-exit from the event, and got back home to pay some attention to the girl dogs. All is good, another good day, and just more emphasis that I am a lucky man. Tomorrow will be another busy day, lots of stuff to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment