Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 228/137, 2023 - Wednesday

I am sorry to report that, this evening I am not nearly as tired as I was last night, and I have not yet self-medicated to enhance my sleep experience. When I woke up this morning, I thought I might take a look at the last nights post, and even I laughed about it. Sorry, it was fun, but I am much more clear-headed right now. Some of you might remember that, about a week or so ago, I made mention of the fact that the Piglet's squeaky toys could well be a contributing factor to my early demise. A few of you also made mention of the fact that it would be fun to send me a box of squeaky toys, apparently to hasten that permanent condition. Well, last night, when I returned from my quick trip to Chicago, there was indeed a box waiting for me that contained a BUNCH of squeaky toys. The Piglet has not seen them yet, and I have my suspicions of the conspirator, but no one has yet claimed responsibility. I will keep you informed. I was up early, no walk, and I was off to retrieve the girls from the kennel at about 6:30. They were happy (I think) to be home, and we are all back in to our daily routines, no harm done. Then I was off to the Board of REALTORS® for a great two-hour event, the last 75 minutes by Marki Lemons, letting us know (no scare tactics) how AI may or may not affect us all. I have met Marki a few times, and it was fun to see her again, and to talk just a little bit of trash with her. Then off to the office, where I touched everything on my desk, got stuff done, left about 2:30, made a stop at HEB, and then back to the Curious House. It was a full day, it has been a full last five days, and I think things may calm down for the immediate future. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment