Monday, August 21, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 233/132, 2023 - Monday

This photo could easily have been the photo accompanying the post I did not do on yesterday. In almost 15 years of this journal, I have only forgotten to post a few times, and I am always amazed when it happens. Recapping the day, I did a walk, did a little bit of shopping, and went on a 40 mile search for barbecue. That is a long story, too long for this entry. And, how many ways are there to spell barbecue? Too many, and none of them seem correct. I never did get the barbecue yesterday, either. Today, it started with watering things in the front yard, walking, heading in to the office, put a sign and lock box on a property, put the listing in MLS, finished listening to Harlem Shuffle, bought the barbecue, had a barbecue sandwich, took a ten minute nap. I am having overnight company on Thursday, and that is going to be a blast...just wait til you see the pics! Tomorrow is a day much of the same, and I am not going to mention how hot it is here (106 today), and how badly we need the rain. On Saturday, the lawn chemical people did their monthly application, and noted on the invoice 'Your lawn requires 1.75 inches of water per week.' Well, no shit, Sherlock. You would expect that they would know we are under a irrigation ban, and we have not been able to use our lawn sprinklers for about five weeks. Whatever. I will chat with you all again tomorrow. Maybe. If I remember to take my Prevagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment