Thursday, August 10, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 222/143, 2023 - Thursday

So, here's a question: How many plastic bags of plastic grocery bags does one need before it turns in to the hoarding of plastic grocery bags. Well, I don't have the answer to that question, but I discarded A LOT of plastic grocery bags today. I don't think they are recyclable, but if you think otherwise, let me know. Speaking of OCD, or as I like to say CDO, which puts it in alphabetical order, as it should be...I finished this book of word searches today. I started this book (154 searches) on January 23rd, 2022, and did the whole thing with my pink Barbie pen. I have several more books that have not yet been started, but I may take a break and do something else while I ponder the problems of the world while sitting on the throne. Or maybe not. The weather prognosticator just mentioned that our long awaited El Nino may not happen as we had hoped for. What that does do, however, is to make the possibilities of hurricanes coming up the Gulf more likely. Whatever it takes to get us some rain, we will take it. No damage, just rain. Tomorrow is one of those cluster days, I have three zoom meetings before noon. Clusters.

No comments:

Post a Comment