Sunday, August 13, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 225/140, 2023 - Sunday

I'm pretty sure it is Sunday, it seems like Saturday was a really long time ago. I was up early this morning, getting a lot of stuff done. It really doesn't matter if you are going somewhere for three days or three weeks, the prep time is all the same. I got up kind of early this morning, there were lots of things to do, and then I was off to the airport and a flight to Chicago. Two flights, really, through Nashville, but no plane change. There were five of us that were 'through' passengers, all going to Chicago for a couple of days of training with the National Association of REALTORS®. I got to the hotel, but there was no room at the end...the first time in a long time that I needed to wait on a room to be ready. So much for my nap. We had a reception tonight, and I am back in the room, calling it a night, and hoping to sleep well. I usually don't on the first night out of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment