Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Volume 15 - Day 241/124, 2023 - Tuesday

It's Tuesday, and it seems like it has been a long time since Monday. Today was a good day...watering, breakfasting with the ROMEOs, had a meeting with the CPA, then to the office, then home. I even did a load of laundry this morning before I left for breakfast. There was nothing that needed to be folded or that needed immediate attention after drying, so I just left it until I got home this afternoon. Now many of my clothes smell like some kind of air freshener. Most people I get close to would not complain about that! Tonight, I went to dinner with Linda and Jimmie, we went back to Bon Air in Austin, where they have peel 'em and eat 'em shrimp for 39 cents a piece, and I also had a really good brat and an order of fries. Very, very good, I recommend it. Then, they had never been to Amy's Ice Cream, so we stopped there at the Arboretum, and that was a big hit with the three of us. On the way home, there was a FAQ session, and many of my inner-most secrets were revealed. Okay, that's a lie, because I don't really have any secrets, and that is just the way I like it. Tomorrow is the full moon, so pay attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment