I bought the table on the right (in this photo) yesterday at one of the estate sales. What I didn't realize was, I had another of the exact same tables at the Curious House, that I bought at a DIFFERENT estate sale, at least a couple years ago. Whatever, now I have a pair of them, and I like the little drawers in each of them, perfect places to hide little things. Sunday was a day of doing not very much of anything. This morning, I went with Paulina and Oliver to the storage building, and I just went along for the ride. I did not take anything to storage, and I did not bring anything back from storage to the Curious House. I just went for the ride. We had a new man cut and trim grass today, since the previous guy fired us for being too picky. We are being picky with this guy as well, and we are searching, once again, for another lawn guy. First world problems! Paulina called later in the afternoon, and I went over there and had some goulash for dinner. Very good! She had my plate piled high, and I could not eat all she had on my plate, but Val took care of that. The coming week should be relatively calm, nothing tomorrow, breakfast and a virtual meeting on Tuesday, a luncheon and a doctor appointment on Wednesday, a virtual meeting on Thursday, and donating platelets on Friday. That is about as far in the future as I can remember. Tomorrow morning, I expect I will water trees before walking, since the rain forecasts show nothing for the next ten days. Sunday, July 19, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 200/165, 2026 - Sunday
I bought the table on the right (in this photo) yesterday at one of the estate sales. What I didn't realize was, I had another of the exact same tables at the Curious House, that I bought at a DIFFERENT estate sale, at least a couple years ago. Whatever, now I have a pair of them, and I like the little drawers in each of them, perfect places to hide little things. Sunday was a day of doing not very much of anything. This morning, I went with Paulina and Oliver to the storage building, and I just went along for the ride. I did not take anything to storage, and I did not bring anything back from storage to the Curious House. I just went for the ride. We had a new man cut and trim grass today, since the previous guy fired us for being too picky. We are being picky with this guy as well, and we are searching, once again, for another lawn guy. First world problems! Paulina called later in the afternoon, and I went over there and had some goulash for dinner. Very good! She had my plate piled high, and I could not eat all she had on my plate, but Val took care of that. The coming week should be relatively calm, nothing tomorrow, breakfast and a virtual meeting on Tuesday, a luncheon and a doctor appointment on Wednesday, a virtual meeting on Thursday, and donating platelets on Friday. That is about as far in the future as I can remember. Tomorrow morning, I expect I will water trees before walking, since the rain forecasts show nothing for the next ten days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment