Friday, July 31, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 212/153, 2026 - Friday

I think it is interesting how I can NOT do things that I had intended to do, with very little encouragement. I had intended to go to HEB today, but on my way back to the Curious House from Austin, I decided I did not feel like going to HEB. I could put it off for another couple days, but now my intention is to do some grocery shopping tomorrow. I picked up prescriptions this morning at the pharmacy, and stopped at a battery store after that. One of the back-up batteries for one of the garage doors needed to be replaced, so I got the proper battery, and I decided I did not feel like putting it in the opener, and that MIGHT be another thing I will do tomorrow. I have two other sets of batteries that I purchased that ended up being the WRONG batteries, so I need to return those. Maybe tomorrow. I have ONE lemon on my tree (bush), and I think I had three last year. I think one lemon is a perfectly acceptable harvest from this tree (bush), and I will not complain. I am hoping for some peaches and plums next year, time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment