Late this morning, there was a Past President's luncheon at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. I am not certain if the photo accompanying this entry was the year I was President (2014) or not, but it is within a year one way or the other. It was fun seeing old friends and new friends, and I made a short visit of it. I had a doctors appointment later this afternoon, and everything went fine, I am apparently a healthy old person, and my next appointment is in six months. I do have another appointment with a surgeon, just trying to determine if I do or do not need a knee replacement. I am not advocating for the replacement, but if that is the determination, I guess that will be in my near future. I have always thought of myself as a lucky man, and I guess that trend will continue for a while. I am only walking about half as much in the mornings, and I would like to get back to the 2.5 mile morning walk. That will be my goal and the determination about what to do with the knee. Tomorrow I have two calls to place and so it should be a pretty easy day. With any luck, I will get the Buzz back tomorrow afternoon, and then Friday will be a platelet day. It was 103 degrees at the Curious House yesterday, and today was forecast to be the same, but I have not paid attention to where we ended up. Bertha in the Gulf is about finished, and she has dropped a lot of rain in Louisiana and is expected to come ashore in Galveston in a day or two, weakened greatly. Wednesday, July 22, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 203/162, 2026 - Wednesday
Late this morning, there was a Past President's luncheon at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. I am not certain if the photo accompanying this entry was the year I was President (2014) or not, but it is within a year one way or the other. It was fun seeing old friends and new friends, and I made a short visit of it. I had a doctors appointment later this afternoon, and everything went fine, I am apparently a healthy old person, and my next appointment is in six months. I do have another appointment with a surgeon, just trying to determine if I do or do not need a knee replacement. I am not advocating for the replacement, but if that is the determination, I guess that will be in my near future. I have always thought of myself as a lucky man, and I guess that trend will continue for a while. I am only walking about half as much in the mornings, and I would like to get back to the 2.5 mile morning walk. That will be my goal and the determination about what to do with the knee. Tomorrow I have two calls to place and so it should be a pretty easy day. With any luck, I will get the Buzz back tomorrow afternoon, and then Friday will be a platelet day. It was 103 degrees at the Curious House yesterday, and today was forecast to be the same, but I have not paid attention to where we ended up. Bertha in the Gulf is about finished, and she has dropped a lot of rain in Louisiana and is expected to come ashore in Galveston in a day or two, weakened greatly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment