Saturday, July 25, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 206/159, 2026 - Saturday

Seriously, I am really tired! Yesterday was a busy day, and today was as well. After the walk this morning, I really did not leave myself enough time to chill for a few minutes, before I was heading to the Amenity Center for our blood drive. Paulina volunteered to help, which was not necessary but really welcome! We ended up with 19 donors showing up, 3 of which were declined for one reason or another. Two donors that had made an appointment did not show up, and if you take the 4 peeps that donated yesterday, we ended up with 23 donors for the blood drive. The blood bank goal is 20, my goal was 30, but I will call it a success because we ended up with a positive net donation of life-saving blood and platelets for central Texas. Please, don't try to check my math on this, just let it be. The next drive will be in November, I expect, so there is plenty of time to plan for that. I got a letter from the IRS today, saying they could not process my refund because my bank information was not included with the return. Probably because I did not want a return, I asked that the overpayment be credited to my 2026 taxes. I expect this will take some time to explain it to them. SO...that is pretty much it for me for the day, I am going to go and pile up with the girls and see what, if anything, will catch our attention on the television. 

No comments:

Post a Comment