Paul and I had a ROMEO breakfast this morning, and I ate about 2/3's of the largest pancake I have ever seen. One pancake, two eggs over easy, a side of bacon and a side of spinach, please. I get the spinach just to fool my platelets and iron levels that I am eating healthier than usual. I'm pretty sure it is working!After breakfast, I got ready for my 1 o'clock zoom meeting, and then that was it for the day. For dinner, I had the second half of the turkey & avocado sandwich I brought home from Dahlia's the other night. Maybe, just maybe, it was a little gamey, but so far I am still breathing. I have a luncheon meeting tomorrow, and then after that, I will come home, change clothes and go to my doctors appointment. That should be interesting. Even though I have not been a particularly vocal proponent for the traffic signal at the Parkway and the highway, I think it will be a good thing once it is finished. It is getting closer (I think), and I expect the lights should start flashing just any minute now. Even though I continued to make left turns onto the highway, the traffic signal will make that much easier, and it should tone down the volume of concern from other neighbors. Fingers crossed!Tuesday, July 21, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 202/163, 2026 - Tuesday
Paul and I had a ROMEO breakfast this morning, and I ate about 2/3's of the largest pancake I have ever seen. One pancake, two eggs over easy, a side of bacon and a side of spinach, please. I get the spinach just to fool my platelets and iron levels that I am eating healthier than usual. I'm pretty sure it is working!After breakfast, I got ready for my 1 o'clock zoom meeting, and then that was it for the day. For dinner, I had the second half of the turkey & avocado sandwich I brought home from Dahlia's the other night. Maybe, just maybe, it was a little gamey, but so far I am still breathing. I have a luncheon meeting tomorrow, and then after that, I will come home, change clothes and go to my doctors appointment. That should be interesting. Even though I have not been a particularly vocal proponent for the traffic signal at the Parkway and the highway, I think it will be a good thing once it is finished. It is getting closer (I think), and I expect the lights should start flashing just any minute now. Even though I continued to make left turns onto the highway, the traffic signal will make that much easier, and it should tone down the volume of concern from other neighbors. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment