I had a choice of photos that could have been included with this journal entry; it came down to the spider mites that have attached my impatiens at the front door, or the weather forecast for the next several days, showing 100 degree temperatures for the next several days. I will be spraying the impatiens tonight and cutting them back to try and rid them of the mites. Fingers crossed. Rick and Bob and I had a nice ROMEO breakfast this morning, and after that, I had an appointment with the surgeon about my knee. The bottom line is, nothing is going to happen in the near term. He had the x-ray from last year, agreed that the knee is a mess, but since I have learned how to compensate for the pain, he does not recommend a knee replacement. That's okay with me, but it sounds like I need to be experiencing chronic intolerable pain before anything will be done. I guess pro-activity is not on the table. We shall see. The Buzz is back home and in the garage. It is weird because, they apparently disconnected the battery for some reason, and all my settings are gone. I am (sort of) having to re-learn how to drive it, but I am sure it will be fine this weekend when we hit estate sales. I contemplated doing laundry today, but I decided to put it off until tomorrow. I am taking a virtual class beginning at 10AM, and I cannot think of a better time to do laundry than that!Tuesday, July 28, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 209/156, 2026 - Tuesday
I had a choice of photos that could have been included with this journal entry; it came down to the spider mites that have attached my impatiens at the front door, or the weather forecast for the next several days, showing 100 degree temperatures for the next several days. I will be spraying the impatiens tonight and cutting them back to try and rid them of the mites. Fingers crossed. Rick and Bob and I had a nice ROMEO breakfast this morning, and after that, I had an appointment with the surgeon about my knee. The bottom line is, nothing is going to happen in the near term. He had the x-ray from last year, agreed that the knee is a mess, but since I have learned how to compensate for the pain, he does not recommend a knee replacement. That's okay with me, but it sounds like I need to be experiencing chronic intolerable pain before anything will be done. I guess pro-activity is not on the table. We shall see. The Buzz is back home and in the garage. It is weird because, they apparently disconnected the battery for some reason, and all my settings are gone. I am (sort of) having to re-learn how to drive it, but I am sure it will be fine this weekend when we hit estate sales. I contemplated doing laundry today, but I decided to put it off until tomorrow. I am taking a virtual class beginning at 10AM, and I cannot think of a better time to do laundry than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment