Thursday, July 23, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 204/161, 2026 - Thursday

It was not as hot today as it has been the last couple of days. I think the high temperature today was only 98 degrees, which is just about average. When I got up this morning and let the girls out, it was 81 degrees, way too hot for 5:30 in the morning. Paulina came over this morning and had coffee, and later in the day, Oliver and I went to the Post Office and then to my doctors office so I could tweak my appointment in January. I guess I will know if that worked out in about six months from now. I had two calls scheduled for today, one at 1PM and the other at 2PM. The one o'clock call went very nicely, and there will be a follow-up tomorrow. The two o'clock call was postponed until next week, and the notice of that was received at 1:46PM. There is nothing good I can say about that, stuff happens, but if the call was being postponed, I am pretty sure it was apparent before 1:46PM. Whatever. I have been (kind of) trying to consume real food for the last couple of days, because tomorrow is a platelet day. Ronny and Marian were heading for Cancun on their way back to Austin, last I heard. Marian, Paulina and I will all be donating platelets tomorrow, and we will have a blood drive in the neighborhood on Saturday. Once I publish this entry, I will check estate sales for the weekend. The next couple days will be interesting, for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment