Today was a really good day for eating! I had lunch with my friend John at Bartlett's in Austin, and it was a truly delicious Club Salad. I kept thinking I should bring some of it home, but I ended up eating the whole thing. I cannot describe how good it was. Then for dinner tonight, I went with Linda and Jimmie to El Mariachi in Liberty Hill and had chicken enchiladas. I think. It was chicken something. Very good. Also today, I took a two hour virtual CE class, and did laundry. Washed, dried, folded (not really) and put away. Or maybe just wadded up and put in drawers. Whatever. It is truly hot, and you cannot stay outside more than 15 minutes before you become dehydrated. Or covered in sweat. Or begin to glisten, which is what I prefer. I have a few things on my list for tomorrow, a shake and howdy with a potential new client, an appointment at the chiropractor, and a virtual meeting later in the afternoon. Friday is an open day, and I expect there will be a few estate sales on Saturday. Estate sales are always fun, and there are a few places in the Curious House that are void of interesting items. I must fix that! Wednesday, July 29, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 210/155, 2026 - Wednesday
Today was a really good day for eating! I had lunch with my friend John at Bartlett's in Austin, and it was a truly delicious Club Salad. I kept thinking I should bring some of it home, but I ended up eating the whole thing. I cannot describe how good it was. Then for dinner tonight, I went with Linda and Jimmie to El Mariachi in Liberty Hill and had chicken enchiladas. I think. It was chicken something. Very good. Also today, I took a two hour virtual CE class, and did laundry. Washed, dried, folded (not really) and put away. Or maybe just wadded up and put in drawers. Whatever. It is truly hot, and you cannot stay outside more than 15 minutes before you become dehydrated. Or covered in sweat. Or begin to glisten, which is what I prefer. I have a few things on my list for tomorrow, a shake and howdy with a potential new client, an appointment at the chiropractor, and a virtual meeting later in the afternoon. Friday is an open day, and I expect there will be a few estate sales on Saturday. Estate sales are always fun, and there are a few places in the Curious House that are void of interesting items. I must fix that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment