Thursday, July 30, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 211/154, 2026 - Thursday

After walking this morning (I didn't want to walk but I did), I did a few things around the Curious House, and then I headed in to Austin to spend a good bit of the morning just hanging out and appreciating this view. I could have done worse! After that, I went to the Police Department in Georgetown to present my Citizens Police Academy Application. This could be fun! The lady at the reception window seemed to think I would be a shoe-in, so apparently she is not that good of a screener. After that, I went to visit a pain management office to see if they could provide the 'viscosupplementation' that I am looking for. Basically, that is just the technical term for shooting my knee full of a gel that takes the place of the cartilage that is missing, causing me to be a gimp. I hate gimping. And, no, the office I was at does not offer that service. Still on the lookout! Then, I had a cheeseburger and a small coke, and made it to the chiropractor with five minutes to spare. The girls thought I had abandoned them, and they were A). Happy to see me, or B). Hungry. Maybe a little bit of both. Tomorrow will basically be spent in the Curious House, finishing up some volunteer stuff that I have been putting off, and doing a little bit of this-and-that paperwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment