Well, the third orange was much easier to peel, but it was dry, so I think I am done with oranges for this year. I am very sad about that. I sat around the Curious House all day today with the phone attached to my hip, waiting on the body shop to tell me the Buzz was ready. At 4:45 this afternoon, they called and said I could pick it up tomorrow morning. It will be tomorrow afternoon, but I will have the Buzz back in the garage tomorrow. I expect tomorrow will be a busy day; walk, ROMEO breakfast, doctors appointment, Buzz pickup, phone call meeting. That will pretty much take care of the day. We are expecting six days, beginning on Wednesday, of temperatures at 100 degrees or higher. Feels like temperatures around 112. Although it is damn hot, it is also damn typical for this time of year in central Texas. That's why air conditioning was invented. The photo accompanying this journal entry needs no more comment, but I can think of no news items more attention getting that that. UGH!Monday, July 27, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 208/157, 2026 - Monday
Well, the third orange was much easier to peel, but it was dry, so I think I am done with oranges for this year. I am very sad about that. I sat around the Curious House all day today with the phone attached to my hip, waiting on the body shop to tell me the Buzz was ready. At 4:45 this afternoon, they called and said I could pick it up tomorrow morning. It will be tomorrow afternoon, but I will have the Buzz back in the garage tomorrow. I expect tomorrow will be a busy day; walk, ROMEO breakfast, doctors appointment, Buzz pickup, phone call meeting. That will pretty much take care of the day. We are expecting six days, beginning on Wednesday, of temperatures at 100 degrees or higher. Feels like temperatures around 112. Although it is damn hot, it is also damn typical for this time of year in central Texas. That's why air conditioning was invented. The photo accompanying this journal entry needs no more comment, but I can think of no news items more attention getting that that. UGH!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment