The two estate sales this morning were not that exciting, but I got one thing for me (a framed print) and three Starbucks Cups (the older ones) for Paulina. After the sales, I went to Costco and HEB and so I have checked those things off my list. I am almost finished with the book for this month, The Other Bennett Sister, and on Audible that listen was 18 hours. I liked the book, but I think it could have been abbreviated. I have about an hour-and-a-half left, so I will finish that off tomorrow and be ready for book club on Tuesday. The saga of the garage door back-up battery is on-going. Tomorrow I will go to Home Depot to see if I can find the correct battery. According to everything Google and Interweb, I have bought the correct batteries THREE times, but they will not fit where the old battery came out of. It is really frustrating. We all went to dinner tonight at Dahlia's, in the photo accompanying this entry, clockwise from bottom left it is Val, Oliver, Paulina, Mandy, Clark, Clark's daughter (sorry about the name) and me. Most excellent, as always, and most of us brought dessert home. Yummy! Saturday, August 1, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 213/152, 2026 - Saturday
The two estate sales this morning were not that exciting, but I got one thing for me (a framed print) and three Starbucks Cups (the older ones) for Paulina. After the sales, I went to Costco and HEB and so I have checked those things off my list. I am almost finished with the book for this month, The Other Bennett Sister, and on Audible that listen was 18 hours. I liked the book, but I think it could have been abbreviated. I have about an hour-and-a-half left, so I will finish that off tomorrow and be ready for book club on Tuesday. The saga of the garage door back-up battery is on-going. Tomorrow I will go to Home Depot to see if I can find the correct battery. According to everything Google and Interweb, I have bought the correct batteries THREE times, but they will not fit where the old battery came out of. It is really frustrating. We all went to dinner tonight at Dahlia's, in the photo accompanying this entry, clockwise from bottom left it is Val, Oliver, Paulina, Mandy, Clark, Clark's daughter (sorry about the name) and me. Most excellent, as always, and most of us brought dessert home. Yummy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment