
Oh well, I tried to put these photos next to each other, but apparently I am not smart enough to do that. Thirteen years ago today, Joel W Rudd and I were officially married by a Republican Justice of the Peace in Glastonbury, Connecticut. I think these photos were taken the evening before, but I am not sure. We were at the Bed & Breakfast where we stayed, and we were all having a wonderful time. This is not all the friends we were surrounded by, but it is a good representation. Melody worked very hard to put this on for us, especially since it was just a few days after her birthday. I am a very lucky man! I had a quick zoom meeting this morning, and then I went to the VW collision place to have the badge replaced on the back hatch of the Buzz. It was touch-and-go as to whether they were going to break this one, but they were careful, and there is no longer a hole in the back of the Buzz. Tomorrow will be a platelet day, Marian and I will be going, and of course we will be making a stop at Upper Crust, just to make sure we are not deprived of anything we might find there. And tomorrow evening, there is a Board of Directors meeting of the HOA, and that will be interesting. I am looking very forward to attending that meeting. YIPPEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment