Monday, August 31, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 243/122, 2026 - Monday

Paul and I did an abbreviated walk this morning, and after that I got a few things done around the Curious House. Everything got watered, front and back, and I looked at my carry-on bag that I took to San Antonio last week. I still haven't unpacked it, I just take what I need out of it when I need something, and I will eventually get it emptied and stored back in the guest room closet. I don't think it was as hot today as it has been, but I'm not sure. I will catch the late news before I crash for the night, then again, maybe not. Paulina and I went to Costco this afternoon, and I got a few things, nothing really too much, but I am set with popcorn and pretzels for the near term. I have a whole new respect for the folks that collect shopping baskets from the parking lots. Paulina and I each had a basket, and there were two abandoned baskets next to the car. I gathered them all up and took them to the 'basket gathering' place in the parking lot. It was definitely not as easy as one might think, and this Karma thing is sometimes too much trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment