Well, the Piglet is not going to be happy abut this. She still has the bandage (kleenex and tape) on her right front foot that VPO fashioned for her yesterday, and I pretty comfortable saying that there has been no more bleeding since yesterday. I will be dropping her off at the vet tomorrow morning at 8:30, and the part she will not like most is that she cannot have breakfast in the morning. I expect the vet will remove the toe nail that is just barely hanging on, but I will know more tomorrow. VP and I went to another estate sale this morning in Liberty Hill. That is not my usual hunting ground, but one of the women I like very much that does estate sales, told us about it last week, so we thought we would give it a shot. We all bought a few things, and that was good. Then it was time for a nap, and I took off for HEB at about 1:30, but before that, I stopped at Paris Baguette (a franchise) that opened last week. I have been to another location in Austin, but the one that opened here in Georgetown was overwhelming. Lots of interesting looking culinary delights, but I didn't buy anything. Again, I was just overwhelmed and decided I would go back during the week when it may not be quite so crowded. Val made goulash so I went next door for dinner, and after that, PO went to Paris Baguette and brought me a couple treats. That will keep me busy for a couple days, anyway.Sunday, August 16, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 228/137, 2026 - Sunday
Well, the Piglet is not going to be happy abut this. She still has the bandage (kleenex and tape) on her right front foot that VPO fashioned for her yesterday, and I pretty comfortable saying that there has been no more bleeding since yesterday. I will be dropping her off at the vet tomorrow morning at 8:30, and the part she will not like most is that she cannot have breakfast in the morning. I expect the vet will remove the toe nail that is just barely hanging on, but I will know more tomorrow. VP and I went to another estate sale this morning in Liberty Hill. That is not my usual hunting ground, but one of the women I like very much that does estate sales, told us about it last week, so we thought we would give it a shot. We all bought a few things, and that was good. Then it was time for a nap, and I took off for HEB at about 1:30, but before that, I stopped at Paris Baguette (a franchise) that opened last week. I have been to another location in Austin, but the one that opened here in Georgetown was overwhelming. Lots of interesting looking culinary delights, but I didn't buy anything. Again, I was just overwhelmed and decided I would go back during the week when it may not be quite so crowded. Val made goulash so I went next door for dinner, and after that, PO went to Paris Baguette and brought me a couple treats. That will keep me busy for a couple days, anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment