Saturday, August 22, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 234/131, 2026 - Saturday

I'm tired of talking about how hot it is in central Texas lately, so I have decided not to mention how hot it is in central Texas in this entry. Get it? I was up a little bit early today, and got everything watered, front and back, before I walked with Paul. There were two estate sales today, and Judy and Marian and I were happy to attend them both. They were not really too exciting, but I did find two or three things that I needed. Down the street, about a half block away from the second sale, there was a house with a table at the end of the driveway with stuff on it, I assumed they were taking advantage of the estate sale advertising and they were doing a little yard sale. When I got to it, there were two signs that said 'Everything Free Except the Tables.' I picked up four things there ware (maybe) better than the stuff that I bought. Maybe not, but it was free! I got back to the Curious House, and did nothing for the rest of the day. Isn't Amazon a wonderful thing? I was surprised to see these boxes at the front door, but yep, they were addressed to me. Sometimes you forget what you ordered! Here is a question; I could have used a photo that I captured from my doorbell camera for this journal entry, but I chose one I took the old fashioned way. The question is, if I use a photo captured from the doorbell camera or one of the other cameras I have around the Curious House, who gets the photo credit?

No comments:

Post a Comment