Friday, August 14, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 226/139, 2026 - Friday

Inside this blue bundle awaits the miracle injection(s) I have been waiting for for a while. GenVisc (Sodium Hyaluronate 25 mg) 850. Five injection regimen. I was expecting one shot and done, and I was surprised when the doctor told me 'the insurance company said you need five injections.' I am surprised that the insurance company knows anything about what I need, but who am I to question the medical/insurance professions. Not like I have been trying to get these injections for a while now, so I am not going to protest anything. So, right now I have a bit of pain in my knee, but it is a different pain than what I ws experiencing this morning. That might go away tomorrow, fingers crossed. SO...my appointment for the shot was at 10:20 this morning, and it is/was forty miles from the Curious House. I made it with no real issues, and I left that office at about 10:45. I had a one o'clock appointment by Mansfield Dam (Lake Travis), so I stalled, and drove up and down 620 for about an hour-and-a-half. I got to the appointment at about 12:35, and the client was up at the road, so there was no way for me to hide. It all worked out, and that appointment lasted a couple house, and I got back to the Curious House  little after four o'clock this afternoon. I went to dinner with Jimmie and Linda, and when I got home, Paulina came over to chat for just a few minutes. I will be heading to the bedroom to pile up in the big chair with two small dogs in just about ten minutes. I am ready to call this day finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment