My day was a cacophony of first world problems, and I am totally aware that I am lucky to be having first world problems. Yesterday, my knee was giving me REAL problems. It is better today, but still a problem. Tomorrow, I will get the second shot (of a total of 5 shots) that is supposed to (I think) put some gel in the knee to help with the 'bone-on-bone' challenge. Then, of course, there is the arthritis, so, what to do? I walked alone this morning, and I changed up the route again, just for a different view of the world. Once I got back to the Curious House, I did a load of laundry, and I experienced another issue with the washing machine. Instead of spinning the clothes dry, it drains the water, then fills up again, then drains, then fills up. I finally figured this out, and put sopping wet clothes in the dryer. I did that with about three loads in the dryer, and put jeans and shorts out on the back patio. The error code on the washer says that the drain line might be clogged up, so I will try and make sure that line is clear. But not today. By that time, it was time to leave for the blood bank, me, Paulina and Marian. Of course, we made a stop at Upper Crust. SO...my platelet donation went bad, the 'rinse back' went outside the vein, and beepers and buzzers would not quit. Whatever. The main problem is, I can't make a donation for 56 days, which would put me at the end of October. I think I will just take a rest until November. We shall see.Thursday, August 27, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 239/126, 2026 - Thursday
My day was a cacophony of first world problems, and I am totally aware that I am lucky to be having first world problems. Yesterday, my knee was giving me REAL problems. It is better today, but still a problem. Tomorrow, I will get the second shot (of a total of 5 shots) that is supposed to (I think) put some gel in the knee to help with the 'bone-on-bone' challenge. Then, of course, there is the arthritis, so, what to do? I walked alone this morning, and I changed up the route again, just for a different view of the world. Once I got back to the Curious House, I did a load of laundry, and I experienced another issue with the washing machine. Instead of spinning the clothes dry, it drains the water, then fills up again, then drains, then fills up. I finally figured this out, and put sopping wet clothes in the dryer. I did that with about three loads in the dryer, and put jeans and shorts out on the back patio. The error code on the washer says that the drain line might be clogged up, so I will try and make sure that line is clear. But not today. By that time, it was time to leave for the blood bank, me, Paulina and Marian. Of course, we made a stop at Upper Crust. SO...my platelet donation went bad, the 'rinse back' went outside the vein, and beepers and buzzers would not quit. Whatever. The main problem is, I can't make a donation for 56 days, which would put me at the end of October. I think I will just take a rest until November. We shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment