There was a lot of day packed into this day. It started early, even though I did not walk, there was stuff to do. I had a doctors appointment at 10:20, and the doctors office is 40 miles from the Curious House. That was convenient in a way, the appointment was in far south Austin, and I am now in San Antonio. After getting my viscosupplementary shot, I took off for the Alamo City. I will be here a couple nights, for the Texas REALTORS® annual meeting. I got registered, and took a nap, and then headed off to a TREPAC reception on the Riverwalk. I enjoy visiting will all the friends and colleagues I have met over the years, and there is a certain amount of freedom knowing that I no longer have a job or a responsibility at these meetings. I like that freedom. While were were at that reception, there was a 'Imminet Threat Alert,' and is was kind of crazy outside. The alert also stated it was a 'dangerous and life-threatening' situation. It was indeed kind of crazy, but we got ourselves back to the hotel with no real issues, other than a little bit of rain to and from the shuttles. It was really kind of interesting. Back at the hotel, we sat in the bar for a while, and I called it a night so I could get this journal entry done before midnight. One of my obsessions. Tomorrow morning, I may hit a couple estate sales in San Antonio, just because I can, we shall see! I like this caricature kind of photo very much; Holly, Melinda, me and Nancy! Much fun!Friday, August 28, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 240/125, 2026 - Friday
There was a lot of day packed into this day. It started early, even though I did not walk, there was stuff to do. I had a doctors appointment at 10:20, and the doctors office is 40 miles from the Curious House. That was convenient in a way, the appointment was in far south Austin, and I am now in San Antonio. After getting my viscosupplementary shot, I took off for the Alamo City. I will be here a couple nights, for the Texas REALTORS® annual meeting. I got registered, and took a nap, and then headed off to a TREPAC reception on the Riverwalk. I enjoy visiting will all the friends and colleagues I have met over the years, and there is a certain amount of freedom knowing that I no longer have a job or a responsibility at these meetings. I like that freedom. While were were at that reception, there was a 'Imminet Threat Alert,' and is was kind of crazy outside. The alert also stated it was a 'dangerous and life-threatening' situation. It was indeed kind of crazy, but we got ourselves back to the hotel with no real issues, other than a little bit of rain to and from the shuttles. It was really kind of interesting. Back at the hotel, we sat in the bar for a while, and I called it a night so I could get this journal entry done before midnight. One of my obsessions. Tomorrow morning, I may hit a couple estate sales in San Antonio, just because I can, we shall see! I like this caricature kind of photo very much; Holly, Melinda, me and Nancy! Much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment