The photo accompanying this entry is (possibly) what it looks like to be kind of bored at a neighborhood HOA meeting. There are 441 (some say 440) homes in our subdivision, and owners of twelve homes were represented at the meeting, not including the two Board members in attendance. Whatever. I said what I said, and did not insult anyone in the process. I must be losing my touch. Whatever (again). Today was a platelet day, and Marian and I went to donate, and walked out of the blood bank with a pint of Blue Bell ice cream. I chose Black Raspberry Fudge flavor, and I had never seen that flavor before, but I am told it is really good. I will let you know. Donating platelets is something I really like to do, so I get to visit with all those folks every two weeks or so. I get to trade interesting book reviews with Kristen at the front desk, and she and I like the same kinds of books. I have two appointments tomorrow, the first one at 10:20 in the morning, to hopefully get a shot in my knee, and the other one around Mansfield Dam at 1PM. I am going to need something to do between appointments, but I will figure something out. Thursday, August 13, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 225/140, 2026 - Thursday
The photo accompanying this entry is (possibly) what it looks like to be kind of bored at a neighborhood HOA meeting. There are 441 (some say 440) homes in our subdivision, and owners of twelve homes were represented at the meeting, not including the two Board members in attendance. Whatever. I said what I said, and did not insult anyone in the process. I must be losing my touch. Whatever (again). Today was a platelet day, and Marian and I went to donate, and walked out of the blood bank with a pint of Blue Bell ice cream. I chose Black Raspberry Fudge flavor, and I had never seen that flavor before, but I am told it is really good. I will let you know. Donating platelets is something I really like to do, so I get to visit with all those folks every two weeks or so. I get to trade interesting book reviews with Kristen at the front desk, and she and I like the same kinds of books. I have two appointments tomorrow, the first one at 10:20 in the morning, to hopefully get a shot in my knee, and the other one around Mansfield Dam at 1PM. I am going to need something to do between appointments, but I will figure something out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment