Sunday, August 30, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 242/123, 2026 - Sunday

I left the hotel in San Antonio this morning at about 7:30, and I made it to the Curious House by about 9:30. I am surprised at how quickly I made it back to Georgetown, but I am not complaining. Just before 10 o'clock, I went and retrieved the girls and brought them back to the Curious House, and then Paulina, Val and I took off and went to four estate sales. These sales were definitely better than the sales in San Antonio yesterday. I bought a few things and actually took the things out of the Buzz that I bought last week. A couple weeks ago, I decided that the ledge of the rock wall behind the house would be a great place to begin a sculpture 'garden,' only without the garden part. I saw this top piece of a concrete fountain at one of the sales, and I thought Paulina wanted to buy it for herself, but she actually bought it for me. And so, the sculpture garden begins. I made it to HEB this afternoon, and picked up some groceries, and fed the girls. I have made sure that I know what I have on my schedule for the next couple weeks, so I feel like I am in control. It's interesting how uncoordinated I feel after just a couple days out of town. I wonder how I used to do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment