SO...the Piglet had an appointment at the vet this morning at 8:30, so I took her in and left her there. They asked if things went badly, did I want them to perform CPR. Think about it. Once I got home, they called about a couple hours later and I went and brought her home. All is good, and I need to remove her bandage on Wednesday. I am really into the book I am reading (listening to), The Calamity Club, and I have just under 9 hours left to go. Not bad for a book that was a 28 hour listen. I had my own doctors appointment at 3 this afternoon, and all is good. Once I got home from that, I took a brief nap, and now I am just waiting for my Monday night programs to begin. PLUS, I have to give the Piglet a pill tonight, and another pill every 12 hours. The vet said it might make her sluggish, but can any animal be more sluggish than the Piglet? The photo of the yucca blooms was taken on our walk this morning, yucca blossoms are very pretty!Monday, August 17, 2026
Volume 18 - Day 229/136, 2026 - Monday
SO...the Piglet had an appointment at the vet this morning at 8:30, so I took her in and left her there. They asked if things went badly, did I want them to perform CPR. Think about it. Once I got home, they called about a couple hours later and I went and brought her home. All is good, and I need to remove her bandage on Wednesday. I am really into the book I am reading (listening to), The Calamity Club, and I have just under 9 hours left to go. Not bad for a book that was a 28 hour listen. I had my own doctors appointment at 3 this afternoon, and all is good. Once I got home from that, I took a brief nap, and now I am just waiting for my Monday night programs to begin. PLUS, I have to give the Piglet a pill tonight, and another pill every 12 hours. The vet said it might make her sluggish, but can any animal be more sluggish than the Piglet? The photo of the yucca blooms was taken on our walk this morning, yucca blossoms are very pretty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment