Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 238/127, 2026 - Wednesday

Paul did not walk this morning, so I did an abbreviated walk. My knee is really giving me challenges today, and I have no idea if I did something to aggravate it, or if it is just deciding to decline on its' own. Whichever is the most accurate, I don't like it. I had nothing on my calendar today until early afternoon, so I took advantage of the time, and finished chopping up t-shirts to send to the quilt making company. In the past five or six days, I have shopped up 92 t-shirts and mailed them off. 64 to make a king size quilt and 24 to make a twin xl. The twin size will be my new blood bank quilt, because it gets really cold in there when you are donating platelets. Oh, and tomorrow is a platelet day, so I am looking forward to that! Tonight was our neighborhood dinner night, and we went to Encantada (formerly El Monumento) in Georgetown. It was a blast, I had a great time, and I think everyone did. I ordered chile rellenos, and it was delicious, and the portion was huge, so I brought about half of it home. So far, with Paulina's help, I have my airline reservations made, and hotel reservations made in Paris, Barcelona, Malaga and London. I have two train trips left to book, the ferry through the Straits of Gibraltar, and guides in Barcelona and Malaga. It is going to be fun, and I am looking forward to it!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment