Thursday, August 20, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 232/133, 2026 - Thursday

I feel like I had a busy day, but I can't really think of too much I did today. Gina and I went to Trader Joe's this morning, I got a few things, mostly chips and ice cream. It was nice visiting with her on the way there and back, and we have our trips to Trader Joe's pretty much down to a science. When I got home, I listened more to my book, I still have a couple hours to go, and I will finish it tonight and tomorrow. It is a pretty good book, The Calamity Club, and I am still not sure how it is going to end. Since there is nothing on tv tonight, I will watch the tv and listen to the book, just like back in the '70's. Hot. HOt. HOT! 104 today, 105 tomorrow, and 106 on Saturday and Sunday. Too darn hot to do anything outside, at least while the sun is shining. When we were living at the farm, it ws not unusual to get behind a tractor that was going just as fast as it could, which was never fast enough, and nobody really cared. 

No comments:

Post a Comment