Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Volume 18 - Day 237/128, 2026 - Tuesday

I was about two minutes late getting a photo of the sunset for this journal entry. The sunset that I wish I had photographed was extraordinarily beautiful, but sadly, by the time I got out with my phone, it was a little less extraordinary. Still lovely, bust just a little bit less so. Paul, Bob, Rick and I met for our ROMEO breakfast, and it was lots of fun. Bob and I stopped at Galaxy Bakery on the way home, so I have scones for the next couple of days. I got a lot of things done in the Curious House office, and I stayed busy most of the day. I had a zoom meeting at 11, and the meeting lasted three minutes, which is the kind of zoom meeting I like! When Paulina came over after 5, we put the drops in the Piglet's eyes, and went to have Italian food at Frankie's. When we got home, we booked my flights to Spain and back, so it looks like I will be going to Spain in November. Over the next couple days, I will be booking hotels and train trips, down the Spanish coast to Malaga, a ferry from Malaga (I think) to Morocco, through the Straits of Gibraltar. OMG! But I am really happy to be going. After this trip, I still have airline credits from cancelling the trip to South Africa. Morocco will cross off one more continent, which leaves Australia and New Zealand, known from here on as Oceana. It's been a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment